Saturday, October 16, 2010

Failure Quotes

You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.


Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.


My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.


Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again.


I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.


Difficulty need not foreshadow despair or defeat. Rather, achievement can be all the more satisfying because of obstacles surmounted.


Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction.


Sport and life is about losing. It's about understanding how to lose.


The tragedy of life is not that man loses, but that he almost wins.


Self-sabotage is the smartest thing you can do if you're sabotaging a self that is not really you.


You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing.


Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.


I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process.


Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.


There is no failure except in no longer trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment